The chemical sector is one of today's most dynamic growth industries, spurred by advances in science and technology and by increased volumes of oil and gas production. As the chemical sector grows and new producers appear in the resource-rich regions, competition is becoming more and more intense, forcing the leading chemical manufacturers to look for new raw material processing methods and to amalgamate in order to increase the scale of production. Growing international cooperation in this field is giving rise to an increased demand for translation services.
For the chemical industry, our agency handles technical translations of design documentation, software and hardware operating manuals, and marketing and other material on subjects such as:
- Manufacture and chemical conversion of synthetic feedstocks
- Production of conserving and cleaning agents
- Production of plastics, dyes, and adhesives
- Manufacture of pyrotechnical products
- Production of mineral fertilizers
- Manufacture of organic synthesis products and polymer materials
- Coking by-product manufacture,
We also provide professional-level chemical industry translations for foreign trade purposes, such as chemical engineering documentation, process manuals, formulas and recommendations for preparing chemical compounds, commercial proposals, product descriptions, servicing manuals, patent descriptions, chemical plant contracts, and sales and marketing material.
Among the major projects to date for which we have provided translation support are:
- A sulfuric acid plant
- A polyethylene terephthalate (PET) film manufacturing facility
- A liquefied natural gas (LNG) plant forming part of a major gas field development project
- A gas desulfurization plant